Date: Saturday, 6 September 2014
Time: 9am to 4pm
Venue: Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex
Register: Click here!
- 10 laps: 9.30AM – 10.15AM
- 10 laps: 10.30AM – 11.15AM
- 20 laps: 11.45AM – 12.30PM
- 20 laps: 12.45PM – 1.30PM
- Competitive Infinity Swim (No Limit 1.5hr Swim): 2PM-3.30PM
*Disclaimer: Wave timings are subject to changes on event date
Schedule and Procedures
- Swimmers select their desired laps and timeslot during registration. Each timeslot (wave) is capped with a maximum number of swimmers, to prevent overcrowding.
- Using the 10 lanes available, 2 lanes are combined to form an alternating direction sequence for swimmers. Hence for each wave, there will be only 5 groups of swimmers.
- At any one time, there will only be a maximum of 4 swimmers in each lane. Swimmers are to await for instructions from lane officers to start swimming in their respective lanes.
- Each wave is 45 minutes. Swimmers are to complete their laps within the given time.
- Swimmers will collect a rubber band each time they finish 2 laps. e.g. 10 laps = 5 rubber bands, 20 laps = 10 rubber bands