Calling all car drivers!
Mark these dates and venues to get your cars washed and do it for a good cause at the same time! If you don’t have a car, fret not! You can come down and help us with our car wash, donate, or simply just share our event with your friends 🙂
P.S. We wash your car on Vday too! What’s better than driving your date out with a shiny car on Valentine’s day 😉
From a team of strangers to friends, we have grown much and learnt much together as WOHS13. It wasn’t an easy journey to be part of the team, but we have definitely held on to our positions and did the best that we can to present to you the best Waves of Hope Swimathon 2013 we produced. We can’t measure the amount of effort and commitment we have put into the project, but the fruits of our labour has definitely shown and we are more than proud of our achievements today.
This year, we would like to pass on the baton to a new group of outstanding individuals to take on the challenge and allow this project to scale new heights. We will be looking out for:
1. Public Relations Executives
• To liaise with all participants, including teachers and parents of participating schools.
2. Marketing Executives
• To seek donations and sponsorships (either monetary or in-kind) from corporations and/or individuals
• To plan and be the overall in-charge for fund raising mechanisms for Waves of Hope 2014, and
• To be in charge of logistics for event day and mini swimathons.
3. Publicity Executives
• To actively generate awareness of the Swimathon through the use of different media and non-media channels i.e. school visits to our beneficiary, to design publicity materials including posters, flyers, official video etc.
• To regularly maintain our publicity channels i.e. website, FaceBook page, and Instagram account
• To design of swimmers’ singlets and event merchandise i.e. T-shirts, badges, postcards
(Preferably equipped with photoshop, videography*, video editing and other design software skills)
4. Programmes Executives
• To plan and manage the full programmes of the Swimathon
• To plan and manage programmes for the closing ceremony of Swimathon i.e. Cheque presentation day
(Experience in program planning will be an added advantage)
Think you’re up for the challenge? Sign up now:
Waves of Hope Swimathon is back for our third year! This year will be a magical year since we’ll be bringing you
- New team WOHS14
- New date 6 September 2014
- New beneficiary SportCares
- New location To be confirmed
- New goals 600 swimmers, 8000 laps, $35000 raised
Do continue to help us support our cause by donating, swimming, or simply by just sharing the word to the people around you! You don’t have to be a swimmer to support us, all you need is the heart 🙂